About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Gnome Again, Gnome Again, Jiggity Jig...

I've finally managed to get some more of my Combat Garden Gnomes back in stock.  This includes my first painted batch of these guys:

There's more of the RPG gnomes too:
RPG7 Gnome Painted Side

I've also got plenty of painted and unpainted castings of the other poses as well.  All available now in my Etsy shop, http://etsy.com/shop/thorssoli.

Get them while they're hot.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I am a self-proclaimed gnome addict and have come across your collection via the Interwebs. Yours are some of the very most unique gnomes that I've ever seen and I definitely plan to pick up a couple for my collection. They'll scare the shit out of my other gnomes, but they need to man up anyway.

    You can check out some of my gnomes on my new blog, www.thedrunkgnome.com.

    Cheers,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete