About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Coming Soon: Bayonet Attack Gnome!!

I've finally got the first batch of these angry little guys out of the mold:
Bayonet Gnome Progress

As you can see, painting is still in progress:
Bayonet Gnome Progress


The first few should be ready to deploy in about a week.  Then they can harass your other lawn gnomes:
Bayonet Gnome Progress

They'll be joining the other nine Combat Garden Gnome variants already available in my Etsy shop at http://etsy.com/shop/thorssoli.

Thanks for looking.

I'm still working on a back story for the new bayonet gnome.  Any suggestions?
 


4 comments:

  1. Next gnome right here.

    http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1110/upside-down-army-hatchet-demotivational-posters-1318632175.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI the link to your Etsy shop picked up the period at the end of the sentence so it goes to a "shop not found" page on Etsy.

    Other than that, great work! Some day I will own the entire set of combat gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. I think I've got it fixed now.

      Delete
  3. You have a calve wright so you should try to make a replica resolute desk that would be awsome

    ReplyDelete