About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Late Post: 12 Days to the Maker Faire

Last night I passed out at the computer after sliding into the end of a very long and productive day.

Today saw small progress on the Mouser, a little more on the T-60, and great strides forward on the Grey Knight.


For the Mouser, I smoothed out the lower jaw as needed:
CHOMP!

I delegated most of the T-60 work to my friend Freddy for the day.  He mostly got the lower legs and feet rigged:
Untitled

He also cleaned up the stone molds for the rubber parts:
Untitled

While he was doing that, Lewis was making progress on smoothing out and prepping the last few parts for paint:
Untitled

Some of which was apparently harder than I'd expected:
Untitled

The Grey Knight is where I spent most of my day.  We cast a bunch of the hinge widgets:
Untitled

By "we" I mostly mean Noelle:

Untitled

Then I installed a few of them:
Untitled

Meanwhile, Madison got a good start on some of the purity seals:

Untitled

Progress continues.  Right now I have to go argue with a robot about making more parts.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment